New Song Community Church...
- We are a family friendly church which means we welcome the entire family.
- We are a biblical church which means we believe the Bible is the relevant, authoritative Word of God for our lives.
- We are a community church which means we exist to love our neighbors and invite you to "come as you are".
- We are a missional church which means we care about reaching our community for Christ.
- We are an "ancient-future" church which means we have a mix of contemporary and traditional music in worship.
- We are a sacramental church which means we celebrate baptisms and the Lord’s Supper (1st and 3rd Sundays).
- We are an innovative church which means we value relevant messages and the use of modern media.
- We are a creedal church which means we do Scripture readings, say creeds, pray the Lord’s Prayer, etc.
- We are a family-friendly church which means we invite children, Pre-K through 5th grade, to join us for the first half of the worship service but also offer an age appropriate teaching during the second half of the service called, Promiseland KIDS.
- We are a Lutheran church which means we believe in Christ alone, grace alone, faith alone, Scripture alone, and to God alone be the glory. Click here to learn more about the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
To learn more about New Song's history since 2000, click here!
To sign up to receive our weekly eNewsletter, click here!
Join us for worship on any Sunday, 10am for English service,
and 11:30am for Spanish service